Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even one plane's take-off requires countless critical fine-tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without stable and innovative IT solutions.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft. is among the biggest Hungarian IT companies providing the full spectrum of IT services ranging from application development, test management & execution to 7/24 application and infrastructure operation. The company has unique know-how in development and operation of innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT company.
Service Administrator (Ref. 363)
Are you passionate for IT and willing to learn and gain in-depth knowledge in IT Operations? Our Linux and Middleware Competence Center is looking for a new team member!
- Organizing and coordinating IT infrastructure changes
- Representing changes on conference calls
- Documentation following the internal processes
- Actively taking part in daily work of IT Operations
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in a computer based work environment
- Basic IT knowledge
- Strong customer and service orientation
- Able to work in team
- High interest in IT
- Good English knowledge in spoken and written
- To prove certificate of good conduct (erkölcsi bizonyítvány)
- German language knowledge is an advantage
- ITIL foundation exam or knowledge
- Work experience at a German company
Required language skills: English intermediate level, language exam is not necessary.
Required qualification: High School finishing exam
Work hours: 8 hours a day
Duration of employment: Unlimited time