SEO / Website Coordinator - Clwyd, Bodelwyddan, LL185
SEO / Website Coordinator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for one of the most inspiring and forward thinking companies in North Wales. Would you like to be part of a fun, well-established and growing in-house marketing team?
If you know Google Analytics inside out, have a keen understanding of Google Adwords, understand the importance of a strong mix of onsite and offsite SEO work as well as being able to plan, implement, monitor and adapt strategy based on business goals, then this role will be perfect for you.
Due to continued expansion, Safety Media are looking to welcome an experienced SEO professional or Graduate with specialist knowledge and a passion for SEO, to join their vibrant team in the capacity of SEO / Website Coordinator.
In their 20 th year of trading Safety Media provide e-Learning based solutions to a variety of training challenges around the globe and it is a business that genuinely always strives to push the boundaries of what is deemed possible. Being a market leader in the field of e-Learning it is crucial that their online presence reflects their real-world presence and being number 1 is a key performance indicator for this role.
As SEO / Website Coordinator you will be confident, a clear communicator and very technically minded to succeed in this challenging and varied position. Your responsibilities will include, although will not be limited to;
- Keyword positioning and search engine ranking of various high profile ecommerce and business to business websites
- Responsibility for analytics, metrics and web based reporting
- Taking care of and coordinating the PPC account in order to compliment the organic search strategy, in conjunction with the Marketing Manager.
- Company budget and spends responsibility, maximising return on investment and reporting activity accordingly
- Optimising website content and functionality to enhance the customer experience and maximise link building opportunities
- Liaising with the Marketing team to manage social media presence
- Tracking actions on a website as well as client journey, conversions and other information as required
There will also be opportunities to help develop the new company website which is driven by Typo3 using a Magento shopping function.
To be considered for the role of SEO / Website Coordinator you will have the following knowledge, skills, expertise and attributes;
- Either, proven experience working in a dedicated SEO role with provable results, or be a Graduate in a relevant discipline with specialist knowledge and interest in SEO
- Experience of e-commerce and CMS platforms with a focus on optimisation of these
- Vast experience of using google Analytics and keen to keep up to date with changes, releases, features etc as well as practical knowledge how to implement these
- Enthusiasm to keep up to date with Search Engine Optimisation trends and google releases and passionate about staying ahead of the curve
- Experience of reporting activity, results and trends at a board level
- Ability to work under pressure and to targets and remain focused on the task at hand
- Excellent communication skills
- General knowledge and interest within digital marketing will be beneficial to this role although technical ability is essential
- A good understanding and flair for website development and customer usability will be beneficial
You will be part of a creative team in a dynamic business that is continuously growing, in a role that offers a great opportunity to be part of that expansion. If you have a good work ethic and want to be in an environment that will let you express your individuality and encourage you to excel in your professional field then Safety Media is the company for you.
Salary: £15,000 to £20,000, level dependent on current experience and qualifications
Location: Bodelwyddan (Denbighshire, North Wales)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
This SEO / Website Coordinator vacancy is advertised by JobVacancyPortal co uk Ltd on behalf of the employer Safety Media. At JobVacancyPortal co uk we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker, and by applying for this role you give express consent for us to directly submit your application to our above named client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Safety Media, and should they wish to progress your application further, they will be in contact with you.
See JobVacancyPortal co uk to access CV and interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
Our client has requested: No Recruitment Agency contact please
Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />