SEO Manager - London
If you're passionate about retail, we'll make sure you and your career are well looked after. House of Fraser is one of the best known names on the high street and right now, we're looking for people who think like we do. People who live and breathe retail; people who love being surrounded by prestigious brands and people who are committed to making House of Fraser the Premium department store of choice - there's never been a better time to join us.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an SEO Manager to join our Online Marketing team within our Baker Street store support centre.
Reporting to the Head of SEO, as part of our Multi-channel function. This role will be responsible for category performance through SEO Channel and setting the strategy direction for the product in line with the overall Group SEO Strategy. The SEO Manager will provide direction on the SEO tactics required in the implementation of the strategy and feedback on results against targets.
- Works alongside trading, social media and PPC teams to align strategies for assigned Categories
- Monitor transactions on a weekly / monthly / quarterly basis and ensure that SEO channel is achieving its category targets.
- Analyse and report on specific target areas as outlined by the SEO strategy
- Takes a methodical analytical approach to SEO by testing a hypothesis based on evidence supported from factual research and or data driven insights
- Work closely with Multi-Channel Category trading teams and analytics teams to improve conversion and engagement rates, you will produce value adding reports on SEO category performance to clearly show the effectiveness of your campaigns
Responsible for Agency Management:
- Coordinate with vendors and agencies to ensure all briefs are being met.
- Ensure all information is required for Work with the teams on developing SEO related projects & enhancements that may be recommended from agencies.
- Take active part in SEO work stream with ownership for some items (Creation and specification of JIRA Tickets)
- Share initiatives, best practices and results
- Keeps up to date with latest SEO trends
- Educates other areas of the business who indirectly impact SEO category performance, e.g. PIP, CBO
- Keyword research, keyword generation & input with content creation
- Inspires and motivates the team to deliver consistent customer service and KPI achievement, coaching them to maximise potential and improve skills
- Sets and reviews key objectives, monitoring the performance and progress of individuals, and initiating appropriate steps to drive or celebrate improvements
- Manages relationships through effective planning, organisation and communication
- Strong background in understanding complex architectures and be able to trouble shoot code and provide thorough recommendations
- Thorough understanding of front end web development including HTML, XHTML, CSS, JQuery, Java, PHP, MySQL
- Working knowledge of link building using various techniques
- Experience with keyword research and strategy, daily optimization, test plan construction, and in-depth analysis.
- Experienced in creating and presenting campaign reports including ROI, conversion rates, etc.
- Strong understanding of web usability and site design.
- A quantitative approach to traffic measurement, and experience with collecting and interpreting site visitor statistics
- Research skills to identify, build, and prioritize essential keyword sets
- Ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects
- Experience with content marketing and social campaigns
- Experience with SEO tools; GWT, GA, rank checking/performance analysis tools
Key Behaviours Required
- Is proactive in planning to achieve targets and objectives which deliver profitable outcomes
- Continuously and proactively improves the quality of service we deliver to all our customers, external, internal and business partners
- Willingly takes the initiative and consistently does more than is required.
- Respects individual's views and positively contributes to a learning environment in which individuals are supported and encouraged to excel
- Continually asks what more could it be and inspires others to do likewise
- Behaving consistently and with integrity at all times, realising everyone's potential to get the best possible result and live the values
We can offer all the benefits and career progression opportunities you'd expect from a large retail company. This includes a competitive salary, great incentives and bonuses, excellent staff discount, generous holiday entitlement, a good pension scheme and fantastic training and development that will help you maximise your potential!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we will be in contact with shortlisted candidates only. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Due to the fast paced nature of House Of Fraser business our vacancy close dates may be subject to change
Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />