Our client is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of Investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of their people is critical to the company’s success. They share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. The firm can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
We are looking candidates for the following role:
Senior Windows Engineer
Enterprise Infrastructure is that global technology group that delivers the software and hardware technology solutions that make our businesses run. The team manages the production, operations, and engineering of our data centers, voice and data networking solutions, wireless technologies, server and database operations, desktops, servers and mainframes.
The Windows Virtualisation Engineering Team in Budapest is looking for senior Engineer in the Windows Virtualisation and Remote Access Engineering Team. The ideal candidate will have very strong technical skills with Windows systems and one or more technologies Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp, Netscaler, CloudBridge/Branch Repeater, have a strategic mindset, a track record of automation, good communication skills and the ability work effectively in a global team.
The Windows Virtualisation team is a global engineering team that provides a stable, yet agile and dynamic infrastructure and external trading hosting platform to support the business functional requirements whilst managing associated risks. The candidate will have a very strong technical foundation as well as a strategic mindset, good communication skills and the ability to collaborate well with others.
- Engineer and provide 4rd line support for Citrix XenApp and related technologies
- Design/Engineer/sustain existing/new technologies into the firm
- Ensure products meet the necessary security, supportability, performance requirements
- Create, review, maintain and update documentation
- Dissemination of knowledge amongst colleagues
- Active participation within and amongst teams and colleagues, providing constructive feedback when necessary
- The candidate must demonstrate strong technical qualities in a global environment
- Deep technical knowledge of Citrix XenApp Core technologies (e.g. Windows TSs, CSG, WI, DDC, RM DB, VDA, Receiver, Policies, Brokering, Printing)
- Expertise with remote access and application delivery technologies (e.g. Netscaler, CloudBridge)
- Enterprise-level understanding of core Windows Infrastructure technologies (e.g. AD, GPO, CIFS, DFS)
- Microsoft Windows systems management, user configuration and technology deployments across large, distributed environments and automation
- Desktop and Server Troubleshooting (e.g. event log analysis, CDF tracing, SysInternals Tooling )
- Understanding of WAN and Branch environments and constraints
- Scripting and Automation (whether with PowerShell, WMI, VBScript)
- Create Technical, Architectural and Design documentation
What we offer:
- Open, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
- IT Academy courses, professional development and career path
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
Place of work: Budapest / Hungary
Please, send your CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése e-mail address, by indicating the following reference number in the Subject field: HR6900036X
VISION Recruitment Hungary
Phone: +36 1 919 12 70
Email: E-mail cím megjelenítése