- Managing several web shops around Europe, based on the Magento platform.
- Separately managing catalogue websites on the Joomla platform.
- Supporting the team with upgrades, templates, modifications as required,
- Developing webshops (Magento platform) into well run, attractive and efficient sites.
- Working closely together with different teams.
- Helping to realize the online ambitions.
- Bachelor’s degree in informatics.
- At least 4-5 years of experience as a PHP developer.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Strong knowledge of PHP (OOP).
- Magento qualifications would be a huge asset
- Some experience (if not all) with:
- Zend framework
- Linux-based environment
- Well organized, efficient process oriented personality
- Good team player – working together with international teams.
- A “hands-on” person who likes to take initiatives
- Willingness to travel (once a month to the Headquarter near Sopron, more frequently in the first few months, occasionally to abroad (EU)
What we offer is:
- Home office
- Competitive based salary + bonus.
- International team and projects
- Employee-focused attitude, open company culture.
Headquarter: Győr- Moson-Sopron county