Senior Web Developer - Brackley - Northamptonshire, Brackley, NN135
Senior Web Developer
We are Jupix is looking to recruit a Senior Web Developer for their office based in Brackley, Northamptonshire.
Reports to: Systems Architect
Salary: Salary £competitive + 22 days holiday + gym membership
We are the UK's market leading property software company based in Brackley, Northamptonshire. We work with over one thousand five hundred estate agency branches across the country. We have been growing at an average of 40% year on year since 2007. We are an exceptional company with exceptional people; you'll come to Jupix and do the best work of your life
Our technology platform is a feature rich cloud-based solution that delivers comprehensive front and back office functionality to property professionals all over the UK. We are repeatedly told that what puts us ahead of our competitors is the teamwork and customer centric attitude of our staff. We are now looking for an exceptional candidate to join our web development team and help develop our next generation creative products.
Who are we looking for?
environment and will be primarily responsible leading on all client website projects
What's the job?
The role is to lead one of our Agile development teams; specifically focussed on delivering website projects and website innovations for our clients. In addition, we will expect your team to continue to assist with front end
development work as part of our ongoing user interface project on the main software application.
We expect the right candidate to provide strong technical leadership whilst maintaining a strong focus on team delivery and work scheduling. This is an ideal opportunity to develop the role further and help the company continue to
differentiate it's Web Studio capabilities.
You will need to:
- Attend daily Agile meetings and discuss current work
- Liaise with various other business functions to ensure timely scheduling of work
- Maintain a handful of client relationships to ensure
projects are delivered to specification
- Conduct weekly planning meetings with your team and provide feedback and guidance on a regular basis.
- Report to the Systems Architect on team performance and improvements
What skills are required?
- Highly competent in design packages such as Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Previous experience of GUI design & can demonstrate good UX principles in previous work
- Experience working within a LAMP environment - you will be comfortable writing queries, making significant PHP coding changes and using emerging technologiessuch as node.js and Angular.
- A general exposure to basic networking protocols and network security.
- You will have strong communication skills
If you are excited about our business, our product and our people then we invite you to apply for this position
"NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE" If you are interested please apply using the Apply Now Button.
Ref. Code: SeWbMaUkBcLink megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />