If you want an exciting and dynamic career with unlimited growth potential, look nowhere else, Jabil is the place for you!
Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervises personnel within the warehouse, receiving and shipping areas. Ensures department personnel have required up-to-date certifications, evalutes employee performance, maintains employee records.
- Ensures documented procedures and work instructions are up-to-date and monitors personnel compliance.
- Responsible for maintaining accuracy of all inventory within the shipping, receiving and stockroom areas.
- Ensures all transactions are completed both physically and systematically. - Oversees material movements performed for supporting manufacturing activities and shipments.
- Analyzes and interprets data related to shipping, receiving and stockroom processes.
- Identifies root cause of error and implements process improvement and preventative measures.
- Ensures shipment schedules are met within the department.
- Prioritizes shipment based on customer needs.
- Ensures correct shipment of all material.
- Ensures correct transport and customs documentation is accurately completed.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Relevant leading experience in multinational company.
- Bachelor's degree in related field and/or Masters of Business Administration preferred.
- Experience with SAP.
To apply please go to: Link megjelenítése=