Unisys Global Services Hungary (UGSH) opened its Budapest office in January 2007 and a second office in Pécs in 2012 providing business process outsourcing and technical help desk services to its prestigious clients across Europe.
We are currently looking for talented individuals in our Budapest office for
Senior Transition Manager
The Senior Transition Manager will lead Unisys Global Sourcing (UGS) internal and external customers in the transition and transformation of the environments via complex integrated solutions that optimize their technology to support and grow their business. Additionally, the person will assist our pursuit teams in the build of the overall solution, by utilizing the Unisys’ Blueprinting Methodology and Service Delivery Framework (embedded with Unisys Global Sourcing specific tailored approaches). The role will work closely with other UGS Senior Managers and Directors for Transition, Implementation and Transformation.
- Will provide strategic and tactical recommendations for management decisions including Go/No Go recommendations
- Will lead Unisys Global Sourcing internal and external customers in the transition and transformation of the environments via complex integrated solutions that optimize their technology to support and grow their business.
- Will assist our pursuit teams in the build of the overall transition solution, by utilizing the Unisys’ Blueprinting Methodology and Service Delivery Framework (embedded with Unisys Global Sourcing specific tailored approaches).
- Will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of a transition for all Service Functions across all Unisys Global Sourcing Locations, Implementation managers will be assigned to each Service Function by Unisys Global Sourcing location to manage the day to day implementation tasks and activities with the Transition Manager overseeing the overall program effort.
- Will have overall responsibility for managing the scope, costing, scheduling, planning & tracking, terms & conditions and risk management of the Unisys Global Sourcing related project activities during its time of transition and transformation, delivering quality and total customer satisfaction.
- Will identify problem areas and risks associated with the transition or transformation activity; drive resolution and enable risk mitigation.
- Will raise necessary and appropriate awareness with the Unisys Global Sourcing Executive Management and the Account Management about significant risks and issues that require senior/executive management intervention.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering or Technology
- Over 8 years of experience in the IT Services Industry
- At least 5 years’ program management experience
- Advanced knowledge of project management methodology including commercial, technical and legal issues
- Fluency in English is a must, knowledge of any other European languages would be a plus
- Multi-site, multi-engagement, multi-function service delivery planning and management
- Leadership skills and proactive approach
- Ability to work with a minimum of direct supervision or guidance from others
- Broad knowledge of computer technology and future trends
- Demonstrated exposure in technology help desks, manages service desk implementations, transitions and operations
- Experience with Service Delivery Metrics planning, data collection, measurement and reporting Conceptual Technology knowledge
- Conceptual Technology knowledge: Client/server technology, networking systems and solutions, middleware concepts, database solutions, IT security, web technologies, data warehousing
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Mentoring and coaching ability
- Interpersonal sensitivity and responsiveness to customers
- Ability to communicate with customers at the senior management level
Job Specific Skills:
- Driving Licence, Passport and ability to travel in Schengen states and other non-Schengen states in Europe, UK etc.
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time, with domestic as well as international trips
- PMP Certification
- ITIL V3 Certification
In return, we offer a competitive compensation package and the exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing international company. Successful applicants can look forward to training and development possibilities, as well as challenging career prospects.
Link megjelenítése">If you would like to join us, please register with your English CV on our website or via the email address below and write the position’s name into the subject field.