Tech People Hungary Ltd. is a Technical Skills recruitment consultancy based in Budapest and Warsaw primarily sourcing professionals for ICT, Finance, Engineering and Logistics related positions. Now we are searching candidate for the following position:
Senior Tools Programmer C++ (E-J02)
Help shape the future of one of the world’s leading independent videogame developers by embracing an exciting new opportunity. Our client is looking for an experienced Tools Programmer who has a wealth of experience in developing powerful toolsets for art, animation and design content creation pipelines and who will be part of our mobile & tablet development team.
• Work with existing code base to develop and enhance development toolset.
• Develop well designed software within project schedule to team standards.
• Document source code.
• Create immersive and compelling gameplay experiences.
• Shows a strong passion for making the highest quality state of the art games.
• Continue to enhance programming and communications skills.
• Actively participate in team working on project by making recommendations on how to improve product quality as well as group productivity.
• Provide input to department project status meetings.
• Coordinate with other studio groups including art and production to achieve project objectives.
• Complete all tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent high quality standard.
• Create documentation where required.
• 3+ years’ experience in the games industry
• Shipped at least 1 high-profile console or PC title
• Excellent GUI programming skills
• Excellent C/C++ programming skills.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills (must deal with non-programmers)
• Strong 3D maths and computer graphics skills.
• Experience with multi-platform development
• Experience in Plug-in development (e.g. 3DStudio/Maya/Photoshop/…)
• Experience in developing tools for image processing
• Willing to relocate to Budapest/Hungary
• Passion for making great games
• Strong time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities and solve problems. Must be able to accurately assess time requirements and complexity of assigned systems. Must be able to design systems thoroughly and break into manageable tasks.
• Good English
Working hours: normal business hours
Job opportunity: employee position
In case you are interested please register online. You can call: +36-30-730-2549