We are currently looking for a suitably qualified and experienced candidate for our Multinational Partner that is building its new electronic factory in Pécs. The job holder is responsible for all production test equipment and test procedures.
- To optimize the performance of testing within manufacturing through the development and introduction of improved faster test methodology to meet operational quality and cost goals.
- To identify test equipment requirements and justify spend in terms of capacity and capability. To implement these requirements in line with schedules to meet operational objectives.
- To ensure that all test equipment is maintained and calibrated.
- To manage all ATE (ICT) program development. Organise schedules and personnel in order that tasks are completed on time and within budget.
- To apply skills and knowledge of test in areas of product concept, technology and development, in order to ensure 'best testing at lowest cost' can be designed into new products.
- To oversee new product introduction in terms of production test requirements. Ensure that all necessary training of production test personnel is undertaken and that all procedures are in place, to meet NPI and company goods.
- To be a key member of the Production Engineering and Test Team.
- To support testing of outsourced products/assemblies, to provide full verification at lowest cost.
- To set objectives and review the performance of all employees within their control, using the company appraisal scheme, and identify any training and development needs as appropriate.
- To ensure that a clean, tidy and hazard free work area is maintained at all times.
- To take responsibility for, and promote, the Health, Safety and Welfare of employees who may be effected by the introduction of new production methods and/or plant and machinery, liasing with the Safety Officer to ensure that risk assessments are completed and Safe Systems of Work are set and followed.
- Extensive experience of Management within an electronics production and test environment.
- Is familiar with all aspects of electronic test including ATE (ICT), functional and final test stages.
- Has electronics design experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (mechanical or electrical)
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Is capable of handling several projects/responsibilities simultaneously
- Feels comfortable working within a challenging, change orientated environment