Our client is a multinational company who is looking for finance professionals with 5+ years of experience.
The company is value-focused with nordic culture, flexible working hours and home office possibility for every employee.
Key responsibilities as a leader:
- Partcipating in knowledge migration.
- Establishing robust processes right from the beginning.
- Work closely with the RtR manager, Finance Excellence team, Group Tax and Compliance controllers in standard approach introduction and policy deployment.
- Support new recruits’ training and knowledge management. Develop staff skills to enhance department effectiveness.
- Manage staff and organize workload in accordance with company guidelines. Focus on achieving the goals and objectives using available resources.
- Ensure team engagement. Provide regular feedback to direct reports based on measured and evaluated individual performance. Maintain a positive attitude toward work and interface with stakeholders.
Key responsibilities of the team:
- Preparation and filing of legally compliant indirect tax returns
- Preparation and post journals to record indirect tax related transactions in SAP
- Preparation of other tax reports like EC sales list, Intrastat, etc.
- Periodically review vendor invoices to ensure compliance to VAT requirements
- Evaluate, resolve and eliminate VAT compliance discrepancies
- Bachelor/Master degree in accounting/finance, TAX certificate in Hungary or abroad is an advantage
- Min. 5 years proven practice in tax accounting or tax audit tasks
- Min. 3 years experience of team management (min 5 direct reports) with strong leadership skills
- Work experience in Financial Shared Service environment, audit or accounting firm
- Fluent English is a must any other European language is an advantage
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Involvement and experience in transitions
- Excellent office in the heart of the city of Budapest with 21st century solutions
- People focused Danish culture with development opportunities in an international environment
- An attractive compensation package providing working from home possibilities
- An organization where your opinion counts and team spirit is important
- Travel & visit stakeholders. Participate in knowledge migration of indirect tax activities.