Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Senior Systems Administrator - Linux [JU-SSA25]
MegbízónkOur client designs, develops, operates and supports digital platform contents and services such as Massively Multiplayer/Role Playing Games, community portals and other Internet, mobile, interactive TV contents for distribution to external customers as well as to other own business units.
FeladatokThe role is focused on performing remote systems administration, writing and maintaining perl/shell scripts, deploying and debugging JEE applications in a highly automated web-based environment and the configuration and maintenance of websites. Hands-on hardware support is out of scope of this role.
- Remote production server administration.
- Provide support to webmasters and engineering department for Web applications and content management where necessary.
- Provide technical expertise in support of mostly Redhat Linux 4/5 (x86, x64), partially Windows 2003/2008 (x86/x64).
- Identify, suggest, and implement performance enhancing modifications to the infrastructure and platform.
- Perl / Shell scripting for automated system maintenance and application/site deployment.
- Provisioning of new websites and JEE environments.
- Deployment and troubleshooting of JEE applications.
- Participation in group projects to be delivered on time and on budget.
- Provide technical documentation, workflow procedures and system configurations as necessary.
- Prioritise and execute multiple activities assigning resources effectively.
- Perform daily tasks and project work within the ITIL framework, using tools for work, incident and change management
- Performing monthly traffic utilisation reports using existing proprietary tools.
Elvárások- Bachelor\'s degree or professional accreditation from Sun, Cisco, Redhat or Microsoft,
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English,
- At least 3 years experience in systems administration,
- A strong technical background and knowledge of internet technologies:
- DNS Administration, FTP Server
- Linux Administration
- Installation / maintenance of a JEE
- Network administration (TCP/IP, iptables)
- Basic SQL (any database, Microsoft SQL
2000, MySQL, Postgres etc.)
- Solid knowledge of bash / Perl scripting
ElőnyThe ideal candidate:
- is able to prioritize and work on multiple projects,
- has exceptional attention to details.
EgyébThe company offers:
- a great opportunity to work in an international environment with up-to-date technologies,
- continuous professional development.
|IT / Informatika|