We are looking for an experienced System Engineer who is Expert in Active Directory environment and virtualization. The main role is handling the administration, implementing policies and procedure for ensuring the security and integrity of the Microsoft Exchange environment. Participating in scoping, estimating and delivering projects. Taking part in knowledge migration from UK to the Shared Service Center in Budapest.
- Executing projects utilizing the latest Microsoft infrastructure products, such as:
- Active Directory
- Cloud (Office 365, SharePoint, Skype)
- Working with team members to design and develop Microsoft Infrastructure Solutions
- Providing support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifying, researching, and resolving problems. Responding to phone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Developing and maintain detailed documentation.
- Staying current with industry technologies, evaluate existing Lync / O365 / Network architecture, identify and advocate solutions for continuous improvement
- Implementing technologies, reporting, and processing standards to optimize Skype availability Ownership and resolution of production outages and problems
- Performing routine production administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Providing escalation level support
- Managing projects initiatives, create and execute project and implementation plans
- Creating required documentation and following change management processes
- Creating and maintain detailed infrastructure diagrams and documentation
- IT related Bachelor Degree preferred
- Fluent English language knowledge
- 5+ years experience in MS Exchange, Active Directory and infrastructure technologies
- 5+ years experience in Microsoft Infrastructure Deployments / Migrations/Consolidations
- Knowledge of Active Directory and its relationship / dependencies for proper operation of Skype
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solution Expert) Certification Required
- Knowledge/experience of MS Exchange deployments in a cloud environment (e.g. MS Office 365, Lync), including associated networking architecture
- Basis understanding of Identity Management (SSO, multi-factor authentication)
- Must have experience with virtualized environments (VMware)
- Fundamental understanding of enterprise networking including protocols, QOS, routing, switching, firewalls and load balancing (Hands on experience preferred)
- Ability to communicate basic ideas and concepts to all levels of the organization
- Must have demonstrated abilities to quickly master new technologies.
- Ability to be successful in a team environment and lead teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills and multi-tasking capabilities
Apply directly to Zsófia Vizeli, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 553
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Linkedin ID: Link megjelenítése