On behalf of our International Client are looking for Senior Structural Engineers for tasks of 3D PDMS structural and draft design to work in Southern Norway!
Our client provides oilfield products, systems and services for customers in the oil and gas industry world-wide. The company's knowledge and technologies span from reservoir to production and through the life of a field.
- Structural design of drilling modules.
- Main, secondary and outfitting design
- 3D PDMS modeling
- Producing 2D production drawings using PDMS
- Work closely with the calculation group
- Interfacing with other disciplines
- We are looking for positive and motivated employees who want to move to Norway on a permanent basis. Prior experience within the oil and gas industry is not required but is an advantage.
- Higher education;
- 3-5 years experience from oil & gas industry, or civil engineering such as bridge design;
- 3D modeling PDMS/Draft;
- Good general steel design knowledge;
- Knowledge of offshore standards, rules and regulations;
- Good English skills both written and verbal;
- Adheres to clients values;
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Interesting and challenging work in an international environment with excellent opportunities for professional development,
- Standard Norwegian engineering salary,
- Exiting career opportunities,
- Contract through Kelly Services Norway the first year, after that great possibility of extension or permanent employment.