On behalf of our International Client are looking for Senior Structural Engineers for tasks of analysis and calculations to work in Southern Norway!
Our client provides oilfield products, systems and services for customers in the oil and gas industry world-wide. The company's knowledge and technologies span from reservoir to production and through the life of a field.
- Structural analysis and calculations, documentation;
- Reporting for global and local design analysis and calculations
- Sesam Genie, Staad, Excel and MathCAD sheets
- South Norway offices. Onshore work plus occasional traveling
- We are looking for positive and motivated employees who want to move to Norway on a permanent basis. Prior experience within the oil and gas industry is not required but is an advantage.
- Higher education and 3-5 years experience from oil & gas industry, or civil engineering such as bridge design
- Good theoretical knowledge of static analysis and calculations of welded steel structures
- Good MS Office skills, including Word and Excel
- Experience with all or some of the tools mentioned above
- Good English skills both written and verbal
- Adheres to clients values
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Interesting and challenging work in an international environment with excellent opportunities for professional development,
- Standard Norwegian engineering salary,
- Exiting career opportunities,
- Contract through Kelly Services Kristiansand the first year, after that great possibility of extension or permanent employment.