Our partner is a leading information technology provider of infrastructure and enterprise application solutions.
They are seeking a SQL Server DBA. As a member of this practice,the new colleague will communicate and consult with their client's business and technical personnel, blending with their IT team and working together to help identify potential problems and develop solutions.This position will focus on database expertise in both development and production support roles.
- 3+ years in database administration using MS SQL Server Failover Clusters.
- Experience database, system and application performance tuning
- Experience Replication and Cloning Design and Solutions.
- Experience database upgrades and migrations
- Experience backup design and disaster recovery plans and execution
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining high quality of deliverables
- Previous experience supporting complex projects with complicated business drivers
- A plus would be experience in also Oracle RDBMS database administration.
- Multicultural environment
- Competitive salary
- Challenging tasks
- Global team