Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are hiring in the following position:
Senior Specialist - Finance Process Improvement &Transitions
- Coordinate smooth work transitions to FSS including gap analysis, data mapping, data migration, reconciliation, testing, knowledge transfer. Solve post-go-live issues.
- Drive continuous improvement and process reengineering initiatives that result in quantitative and qualitative improvements
- Support metrics development to increase data driven decision making
- Develop presentations to communicate issues and recommendations to stakeholders
- Coordinate the delivery of critical tasks in transformation projects, highlight risks, propose mitigation.
- Lead smaller change initiatives
- Enable “learning organization” by sharing best practices and lessons learnt
- BSc / MSc Degree in Finance & Accounting or in Business Administration or chartered accountant certificate
- In depth understanding and at least 6-8 years of work experience in finance and accounting in multinational or
- Shared Services environment
- ERP system knowledge (Oracle, SAP or Microsoft AX) is very much preferred
- Relevant experience in process reengineering, continuous improvement or transiton projects
- Very good command of English
- Confident Excel and Power Point skills
- Ready to take ownership – accountable
- Proactive, reliable and resilient personality
- Outstanding communication, presentation and client oriented problem-solving skills
Reasons why you should join us:
- Opportunity to join a people focused rapidly growing multinational organization
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payment, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus).
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: www.sapagroup.com
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.