Our partner is providing next generation telecommunications networks, and serves 45 of the world's top 50 operators, as well as over one third of the world's population.
We are looking for a Senior Solution Manager.
Major tasks & responsibilities:
- Responsible for achieving Service Sales Target as well as Customer Satisfaction Target of the Representative Office/Key Account;
- Customer Relationship Development based on understanding of customer's requirements; Provide and promote solutions to fit customer's needs;
- Organize and participate in Service Bidding; Provide competitive/deliverable/profitable service solution and quotation to support product and service sale;
- Use various methods, such as solution for major problems, as well as service report, etc, to improve customer perception, manage their expectation, and raise the level of customer satisfaction
- Minimum 5 years work experience in marketing, electronics, communication, computer science or other related industries.
- Have experience in bidding process, while project management experience is a plus.
- Good communication and coordinating skills. Be sensitive to problems with strong problem-pushing capability.
- Be able to understand customers and analyze their needs. Strong inter-personal skills with good team-work spirit.
- Must welcome challenges.
- Target oriented, and self motivated.
- Fluent English