Senior Solution Manager
We are a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks, and serves 45 of the world's top 50 operators, as well as over one third of the world's population. We are committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers.
Our products and solutions include wireless products, core network products, network products, application and software, as well as terminals.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in marketing, electronics, communication, computer science or other related industries.
- Have experience in bidding process, while project management experience is a plus.
- Good communication and coordinating skills. Be sensitive to problems with strong problem-pushing capability.
- Be able to understand customers and analyze their needs. Strong inter-personal skills with good team-work spirit.
- Must welcome challenges.
- Target oriented, and self motivated.
- Responsible for achieving Service Sales Target as well as Customer Satisfaction Target of the Representative Office/Key Account;
- Customer Relationship Development based on understanding of customer's requirements; Provide and promote solutions to fit customer's needs;
- Organize and participate in Service Bidding; Provide competitive/deliverable/profitable service solution and quotation to support product and service sale;
- Use various methods, such as solution for major problems, as well as service report, etc, to improve customer perception, manage their expectation, and raise the level of customer satisfaction
What we offer:
We offer you a professional career in the one of the leading multinational telecommunication companies, challenging work and competitive salary package. Also you can get a lot of chance to join training to improve yourself.