We are looking for talented candidate on behalf of our multinational partner company for the following position:
Senior Solution architect TV and Media
The main responsibilities are:
- Responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solution for the customers based on their specifications and business needs
- Close to the customer and partner with the KAM/AM in driving customer engagements by providing thought leadership, identifying and capturing opportunities, understanding customer pain points and challenges and translate them into technical solutions based also on viable business cases.
- In conjunction with the KAMs the role proactively drives customer dialogue to establish trust, build partnership, generate sustainable business.
- Develop and promote customer-centric E2E solutions in the TV and Media practice area and for cross practice engagements
- Analyze complex customer requirements and propose, dimension technical solution based on consultative approach securing technical solution fitting customer requirements and budget
- Select or propose 3rd party suppliers/products for the Customer Solution
- Working with and managing customized solutions and products, including 3rd party products.
- Drive changes in the methods, processes and guidelines within the customer organization or internally. Also acts as a leader/mentor in day to day operations to provide insights for less experienced colleagues.
- Drive Add on sales and business opportunities during the entire process in order to contribute to increased sales volumes.
- Follow up the delivered products and solutions on an agreed regular basis with the customer to keep informed about the life cycle evolvement of the implemented customer solution.
- Contribute to build a culture & way of working characterized by proactive attitude, teamwork focus, strong performance ethics, high professionalism and high energy. Lead by example
- Increase share of customer pocket, Grow faster than the market
- Support the BU strategic decisions and product roadmaps to support the market and customer needs
- Be aware of competitors marketing and sales activities and price strategies.
- Establish strong relationship with the local, regional and global groups associated with the various solutions offerings.
- Participate and contribute in customer negotiations
- Qualified to degree standard or equivalent professional qualification (M.Sc. or MBA)
- Proven track record in driving and winning complex business in the TVM Domain
- Demonstrate industry specific experience covering about 5-10 years working for leading IT, or consulting company(ies)
- Strong and proven track record related to sales, business development and delivery of TV and Media related CSI services.
- Strong CSI experience and skills
- Business management (incl. financials)
- Solution architect background in the TV and Media Domain (Backend, STB, STB Client, OTT Client, A/V Pipe, CDN, …)
- Strong technical experience and appreciation of market trends and issues related to Multimedia and CSI
- Substantial experience of leading and delivering Products, Systems Integration and IT related projects with telecoms operators
- In depth understanding of network operators IT & VAS organization, challenges and processes
- High Networking skills and ability to interact with diverse types of people
- The ability to work effectively, within a complex organization, through influence, exceptional self-motivation, leadership and team working skills
- Team player and a 'supporting, persuading and coaching' leadership style which brings people together to form effective teams
- Open to change, change Agent / Leader, Creative, with an innovative mindset to spot new opportunities
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Results oriented and highly motivated
Place of work: Budapest