- Analysis, design and transfer of business requirements into a MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) and production landscape.
- Implementation of data models, reports and applications.
- Customizing and programming.
- Development of training material, configuration and process documentations and organization of training courses
- Preparing system documentation.
- Work to ensure high resilience and performance tuning.
- Proactively monitor the systems ensure availability of data.
- Improvement and maintenance of systems to include rollout and upgrades.
- Review project requests describing user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project.
- Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications.
- Work as part of a global project team to coordinate development and determine project scope and limitations.
- Conducts detailed analysis sessions with end users and business SMEs.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Computers, Information Technology, or related field
- Strong English speaking and written skills
- Demonstrated experience (More than 7 years) of increasing responsibilities within a global, multicultural, multi-location organization.
- Must have these technical skills:
- Experienced in object-oriented software design and development
- Java (J2SE/J2EE) development - Deep understanding of JUnit, WebServices, RMI, JMS and JDBC
- Experience developing or supporting Delphi and/or .NET applications
- XML, XSL, SOAP
- Experienced in handling of Eclipse, Perforce und PL/SQL-Developer or similar tools
- Experienced in handling SAP Netweaver Application Server on Windows and Unix
- Deep understanding of process analysis, design and implementation on a MES level
- Knowledge on other IT technologies as there are DBMS (Oracle), Network
- Expertise implementing and supporting SAP ME 5.x / 6.x packaged application
- Expertise using MII and the SAP MII development environment
- Understanding with software architecture methodology and best practices
- Ability to interact with other Architects and the Enterprise Architect to put any current and future systems on a stable and scalable platform
- Project Management experience.
- Advanced skills in cross-cultural awareness, leadership, influence, communication, problem solving, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
Place of work:
Profile of our partner:
Man at Work Humánszolgáltató és Személyzeti Tanácsadó Kft. is looking for a collegue for a multinational automotive supplier.
How to apply for the job:
If you are interested in our job advertisement, registrate yourself at our website, please and upload your Hungarian and English CV or send your application to our e-mail address E-mail cím megjelenítése and give the number of the position (FE-993). You can get some information about the details from Edit Farkas (+36 20 915-6641).