Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even one plane's take-off requires countless critical fine-tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without stable and innovative IT solutions.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft. is among the biggest Hungarian IT companies providing the full spectrum of IT services ranging from application development, test management & execution to 7/24 application and infrastructure operation. The company has unique know-how in development and operation of innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT company.
Senior Software Developer (Ref. 270)
As a Senior Software Developer you are going to be in the centre of the development process using diverse technologies in a product with huge complexity – supporting the exciting business domain of airline IT. You will be in close cooperation with customers and partners in a multinational virtual team. Our software solution covers automated scheduling and tracking of thousands of crew member's duties, meeting economical, legal and individual requirements on an optimized way. The project offers valuable insights into areas like project management and business analysis for those who are interested in new learning opportunities.
- Business rule implementation
- Representing huge amount of complex information on a user friendly way (GUI development, Gantt-chart etc.)
- Continuous learning in Business Analysis, Product lifecycle management, Architecture and Design
- Participate in new development projects and customizations for new customers
- Manage knowledge by spreading know-how within the team
You are looking for us, if You
- Are experienced in software development (Mainly in C, but knowledge in C++, Java, iLog or similar is also appreciated)
- Want to work with diverse programming languages
- Are looking for a friendly workplace with positive atmosphere
- Are passionate about complex, business critical systems
- Get inspired by finding solutions to problems and not by the used technology
- Have a flexible mindset
- Worked with any kind of relational database systems
- Enjoy to work in Unix/Linux environment
- Have good knowledge of English and like to use it in multinational virtual team
Advantages for this position, if You
- Can communicate in German
- Are experienced in Business Analysis or Development project management
Required for application
- Certificate of good conduct (erkölcsi bizonyítvány)