- Develop and support company’s SharePoint platforms.
- Mentoring and training of other in-house developers.
- Support the capture and analysis of requirements from the business for functional enhancements to SharePoint platforms.
- Responsibility for software development, configuration, maintenance, testing and documentation, in line with a defined software development life cycle and set of standards.
- Support the Global Intranet Manager with scoping and delivery of enhanced functionality for ongoing development of the Global Intranet and website in line with software development standards.
- Develop, deploy and document unit-based and system testing.
- Resolve Intranet support cases in line with agreed SLAs.
- Delivery of ongoing requirements, including customisation of SharePoint, support and development of SharePoint web parts/apps, and integration of other SharePoint and Microsoft based solutions.
- Coordinate with local Business Unit Intranet Managers and participate in knowledge-sharing activities on Intranet best-practice, development and governance.
- Microsoft Certified Professional SharePoint Developer
- Development and configuration of SharePoint Web Parts
- Database management and security
- Experience of SharePoint 2013
- Expert in technologies including (C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, XML and XSLT, WCF, AJAX, SQL Server, AJAX, SharePoint)
- Solid understanding of Web Services architecture and design.
- Experience of SP2013 Business Connectivity Services and WCF Data Services.
- Good understanding of User Experience Design and W3C standards
- Experience of all elements of the software development lifecycle
- Administration of multi-site SharePoint architecture
- Experience of Application Lifecycle Management tools such as Team Foundation Server or JIRA.
- Experience of SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services (SSRS, SSIS)
- Experience of PowerPivot, PowerView and Performance Point Services, and integration with SharePoint
- Adobe Photoshop
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products
- Experience with code generation tools
- Integration of third party web analytics tools
- Multi-lingual use of SharePoint
- Understanding of general business practices, specifically manufacturing