Senior SEO manager
Were looking for a candidate, who is prepared to work in a fastpaced environment and have relevant knowledge in Search Engine Optimization, PPC and Google Analytics to be our clients new Senior SEO manager Our partners product is a travel metasearch engine, an innovative, and simple tool to plan and book all aspects of your travel. As a Product Manager, you will be working in a start-up like environment with their talented team that builds the features and high quality, large scale systems and services that enable customers to searchwhere they will find the best travel options for the cheapest price.
- Leading a team of 6 and collaborating with a SEO savvy engineering team (with acces to business analytics and data mining resources),
- define SEO strategy and implementation roadmap for the companys anticipating business plan,
- perform SEO audits including both onsite and off site factors,
- perform keyword research and make keyword recommendations,
- develop and execute SEO strategies, including content development,
- recommendations, web site architecture recommendations, offsite SEO recommendations,
- work on a multi device SEO strategy including a focus on mobile SEO and in App indexation,
- optimize existing web site content as well as recommend new content that needs to be developed to support SEO efforts,
- manage a team of 5 multilingual content writers,
- perform disavow audits and take corrective measures IT and infrastructure
- work closely with Project Management and IT team to build a scalable SEO infrastructure aimed at being deployed on more than 20 additional countries in a large set of languages,
- review and make recommendations to improve underlying web site architecture (e.g. web sitecode, internal linking structures, etc.),
- develop, manage, and execute search engine programs (XML sitemaps, webmaster tools, etc.),
- create, manage, direct, and optimize and report on link building campaigns,
- provide management with high level reports to measure progress of SEO KPIs including Revenue, build in granular performance report per Product Category, Key Word Type, Page Type,
- build in and automate competitive position benchmark,
- benchmark the competitors.
- 5+ years previous experience in all facets of SEO as well as a good knowledge of PPC and Google Analytics,
- active and full professional proficiency in English,
- relevant Management experience to handle a small international team,
- experience in eCommerce sites and/or Travel sites is an advantage,
- strong analytical skill,
- knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools, HTML, CSS and other common programming languages,
- excellent knowledge of search engine criteria / algorithm updates (Panda, Penguin, Pigeon),
- ability to simplify complex concepts and a track record educating various stakeholders (e.g. IT, brand managers, social media managers, VPs, directors, PR, etc.) and providing mentorship to junior team members,
- ensuring appropriate goals/KPIs are established for the different SEO projects and then ensuring they are met on time and in budget,
- strong project management skills, ensuring deliverables and deadlines are being met,
- knowledge of specific tools such as Raven Tools, SEOmoz, and Alexa a must,
- strong attention to detail and ability to QA own work,
- bachelors degree in communications, marketing, advertising or related field,
- strong MS Office Skills (Word, PPT, Excel),
- enthusiastic, personable, collaborative and flexible,
- equally comfortable working independently and in a team environment,
- aware of time sensitive projects and complete projects in a timely manner,
- perfect understanding of Internet communication protocols ( HTTP, DNS, IP ),
- basic experience or education in computer science ( engineering university ),
- SQL knowledge would help for analysis.
Our partner's offer
- Young and enthusiastic international team.
- A competitive salary.
- Rewarding environment and an easy to access, calm and cozy office in the heart of Budapest.
- A chance to work on the hottest area of travel sector and the ability to impact the business, you can make a difference!