- Do you have experience in the field of accounting?
- Would you like to further develop your skills?
- Would you like to work for a global company?
We are looking for a
Senior RtR Accountant
for our multinational client.
We are looking for a Senior Record-to-Report Accountant to support the delivery of timely and accurate reporting in accordance with Finance Standards and Practices, including Reporting standards for all entities which fall within the Accountant's portfolio, in liaison with the relevant Business. If you are interested in more vacancies in the field of finance/accounting, or require market information, please visit our Link megjelenítése or Link megjelenítése!
- Execution of timely monthly, quarterly and annual close processes
- Support the delivery of Statutory accounts and Tax analyses by liason with Statutory/Tax Reporting teams and external auditors
- Develop a thorough understanding of the client organisation and business
- Review and process Journal Entries (allocations, adjustments etc.) for Businesses
- Support General Ledger period end close process
- Support and mentor junior team members
- Work with other Process Teams such as Payables, Banking and Intercompany and also with outsourced service providers
- Fully understand and apply Accounting Policies and Finance Standards&Practices
- Fluent English knowledge
- Other European language knowledge is an advantage
- Financial Accounting experience (2-5 years)
- Previous experience with IFRS and/or US GAAP
- Recognised accounting qualification
- High level of analytical skills, numeracy and financial awareness
- Experience with ERP
- Proficiency in MS Excel/Access
- Customer and service oriented thinking
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
- Self-confident appearance and readiness for action
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- extensive trainings
- dynamic, multinational team
- outstanding working conditions