Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within IT, Finance, Accounting, Multi-Lingual, Sales and Marketing, Call Center, Engineering. In addition Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services. Employment Agency No: 593/3
For our Client global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 261,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, due to expending the Capability Network Team in Warsaw we are looking for an looking for experienced and accomplished Link megjelenítése professionals.
Senior Risk Manager
Location: Warsaw - Poland (primary place of work)
- Working with prestigious global brands and organizations around the world, you will provide deep and strategic industry, functional or analytical expertise, irrespective of client location, to help them target and deliver new sources of value and confront their most strategic challenges.
- You will enjoy real variety of consulting projects with diverse clients and unique challenges.
- Your impact will be truly global as you leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technology and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the industry.
- Minimum Master's degree
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) and good level of the other foreign language e.g. German, Italian, Russian, French, Spanish would be an asset
- 10+ years of overall experience with consulting background and international exposure in the area of risk management with significant exposure to one or more of the following areas:
- Treasury/Market Risk
- ALM, Liquidity Risk, Counterparty Credit Risk, Economic Capital, Stress Testing, Backtesting, Modeling/Validation or Development of Financial Instruments, Hedging and Hedge Accounting
- Knowledge of bank's treasury department processes including back-, middle- and front-office activities
- Knowledge of specific IT platforms like Calypso, MUREX would be an asset
- Credit Risk
- Rating/Scoring models, AIRB models (PD, LGD, EAD), Economic Capital, Loan Impairment, Risk Based Pricing, Forecasting and Portfolio Modelin
- Knowledge of lending process
- Operational Risk
- Mapping of Processes and Business Lines, Loss Database, AMA LDA, RCSA, KRIs, HEAT Maps, Operational Risk Management Process
- Overall Risk
- ICAAP, Stress Testing, Transfer Pricing, Performance Management (including RAPM), MIS and Regulatory Reporting (COREP, FINREP)
- Treasury/Market Risk
- Practical knowledge of risk management methodologies and processes
- Strong understanding of regulatory risk framework (e.g. Basel II/III, MiFID/Dodd Frank, EMIR)
- Familiarity with IT aspects of risk management
- Strong analytical skills
- Should possesses consulting experience
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work
- Willing to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term
- Willing to travel min. 50% (annual) of time and could be more. Travel is required and may be 80%-100% on a weekly basis on some projects (typically Monday – Friday) for some periods during the year
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive benefits package
- Company car and petrol allowance
- Annual Bonus
In case you are interested in the above position, apply by sending your professional CV to the following e-mail address: E-mail cím megjelenítése
When applying please enclose the below statement
I hereby agree for processing my personal data contained in this questionnaire or other submitted documents in order to conduct and manage the recruitment process (processes) to work with agency (entry No. 593/3) Kelly Services Poland Sp. of o.o. with its seat in Warsaw at Progress 18B Street, including the provision of such data to potential employers.
I understand that any of my personal data is voluntary and declare that I was told (I was informed) about my right to control the processing of my personal data, including the right to obtain information about how to share data and the recipients of the data, my right to complete and update the date, rectification of personal data, right to request to remove my personal data and right to object to processing in the above order, and to transfer data to other entities.”
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.