Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway. Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA). Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are hiring in the following position:
Senior Requisition to Pay Process Improvement Specialist
- Drive continuous improvement and process reengineering initiatives that result in quantitative and qualitative improvements within Requisition to Pay area (RtP)
- Drive electronic invoicing, supplier portal implementation, PO, invoice and payment quality, etc projects
- Support metrics development to increase data driven root-cause analysis and improvements
- Develop presentations to communicate issues and recommendations to stakeholders
- Enable “learning organization” by sharing best practices and lessons learnt
- BSc / MSc Degree in Finance & Accounting or in Business Administration or chartered accountant certificate
- In depth understanding and at least 6 years of work experience in finance and accounting in multinational or Shared Services environment.
- Relevant ERP system knowledge (Oracle, SAP or Microsoft AX) is very much preferred
- Relevant experience in process reengineering, continuous improvement in RtP area
- Very good command of English
- Confident Excel and Power Point skills
- Ready to take ownership – accountable
- Proactive, reliable and resilient personality
- Outstanding communication, presentation and client oriented problem-solving skills
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data, and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci u. 1-15.