Our prestigious partner is building a regional financial centre is Hungary, therefore looking to recruit Reporting Specialists. The role holder will be responsible for providing strong financial control over the areas assigned, supporting the planning and forecasting process, and performing special projects as required.
- Be responsible for the compilation, calculation and submission of regulatory information during the year including all necessary liaison (authorities, Compliance, senior management)
- Offer advanced professional knowledge of GAAP financial accounting practices and principles over all areas of finance
- Manage and control the preparation of the Year-End packs, submissions for consolidated accounts and the associated timetable for all Group entities
- Manage and control the preparation of the Statutory Accounts and the associated timetable for all entities
- Prepare accounts, (P&L, balance sheet and cash flow) and reporting giving insight to the key performance indicators under GAAP
- Build and maintain reporting formats and hierarchies.
- Own the budgeting and forecasting activity for Balance sheet and cash flow. This will include liaison with the Financial, Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team.
- Maintain a strong financial control infrastructure.
- Understand the core processes and areas of risk within the business area and work with the management team to mitigate them.
- Assist with the month-end accrual process
- Prepare variance analysis and supporting schedules on Balance Sheet accounts
- Educated on degree level
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience gained in SSC or international corporation
- Operational experience with U.S. GAAP/IFRS
- Fluency in English
- Ability to explain complex financial information to non-financial colleagues
- In depth understanding of the financial services industry including current issues, trends and developments
- Good understanding of the key financial drivers for the region
- In depth understanding of the regulatory environment in the finance sector