Our Partner is a leading global investment bank with a strong and profitable client franchise, looking for a
Senior Relationship Manager (Large Accounts)
Department: Global Transaction Banking - Global Network Banking
- Selling of the bank’s extensive range of transaction banking products to its multinational corporate client base
- Identifying new sales and cross-sell opportunities in line with the Bank’s sales strategy
- New client acquisition in close cooperation with the Bank’s network
- Define the credit requirements with clients and complete the internal application and approval processes
- Acting as senior relationship manager and first point of contact to service the relevant client base; the candidate must be able to identify opportunities, structure solutions and execute with the help of product partners, Key contacts will be at CFO and treasury level of local MidCaps, large European MNCs as well as of their Hungarian subsidiaries.
- University / College degree in Business Administration and/or in Economics.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present to senior client contacts confidently and knowledgably in English.
- A minimum of 5 - 7 years of client relationship experience in the banking industry paired with a strong sense of accountability and integrity
- Strong experience in selling commercial banking products for corporate clients (in cooperation with product sales specialists)
- With extensive work experience in an international environment and an understanding of the Hungarian business environment, regulatory regime and market trends
- High energy level, result orientated, performance and solution driven
- Flexibility, persistence and strategic-thinking
- Team player with an ability to work independently
- Open minded, creative approach for individual solution
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and set priorities to meet deadlines
We are looking forward to receiving your resume via the link below quoting the ref. no. 20539.