UNITED NATIONS HIGH COMMISSIONER FOR
INTERNAL/EXTERNAL VACANCY NOTICE
Title of Positions: Senior Recruitment Assistant
Position Numbers: 10024209, 10024208
Category & Level: General Service, G-5
Location: Talent Outreach & Acquisition Section (TOAS) Global Service Centre
Effective date: As soon as possible
Duration: initially for a period of one year
Closing Date: 1 February 2016
The Recruitment Team in the talent & Outreach Section (TOAS) provide support in various functions including screening, assessing and selection of external candidates. The incumbent will function under direct supervision of the Associate Recruitment Officer, assisting him/her in the administration of the recruitment and pipeline management process.
- Documents related to the recruitment process are up to date and filed.
- TOAS provides timely and accurate information to all stakeholders at all steps of the recruitment process.
- Assist the recruitment team in providing first line support to job applicants, candidates, and hiring managers.
- Assist in scheduling interviews, assessments and other relevant meetings.
- Assists with projects, programs, and tasks that require data gathering and compilation.
- Provide assistance in job fair events by registering, preparing recruitment materials, ordering supplies and maintaining database.
- Maintain highest level of confidentiality regarding all matters of posting, short listing and selection processes.
- Assist with travel arrangements and budget request.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Initiate routine correspondence on HR matters for the authorizing officer’s approval.
ESSENTIAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED COMPETENCIES
- Completion of secondary education with training/certificate in Business Administration, Personnel Administration/Human Resources Management or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of previous relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge of UNHCR administrative procedures and processes and exposure to provision of support services in an international organization.
- Fluency in English (written/oral)
- Technological Awareness.
- Planning and Organizing.
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
- Working knowledge of other UN language(s).
- Field experience with UNHCR and/or with other humanitarian organizations is an asset.
- High IT affinity and working experience of PeopleSoft/MSRP.
External candidates must be legally present in Hungary at the time of application, recruitment and hire.
Submission of applications
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please submit your Link megjelenítése (P11) and its Link megjelenítése if necessary, letter of motivation, CV, by e-mail with “Your LAST name - Application for the Snr Recruitment Assistant (10024208 and 10024209) positions” in the subject line to the email address below by 1 February 2016.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to sit for a test. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. No late applications will be accepted.
UNHCR does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing, training or any other fees).
A competitive compensation and benefits package is offered. For information on UN salaries, allowances and benefits, please visit the portal of the International Civil Service Commission at: Link megjelenítése