Johnson Electric Group is the definite leader in micromotors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. Our motion solutions adjust car seats and headlamps, run vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice for our clients.
For our Quality Department based in Ózd, Hungary we are looking for a
Senior Quality Manager
- Overall management of the Quality department and Quality Management System (ISO TS)
- Cooperation with customers, suppliers and 3rd party auditors
- Preparation of the internal quality standards and ensure their implementation
- Responsible for the accomplishment of quality standards during each phase of production
- Creating reports and proposals to the management and responsible for the realisation of the relevant decisions
- Being responsible for timely and comprehensive information regarding quality management processes
- Coordination of the preparation of the annual cost and investment budget
- Supervision quality approvals of transfers and implementation the new production lines, products and changes in processes or product
- Active participation in process improvement and represent Johnson Electric at the highest professional level
- Engineering degree
- At least 6 years related experience in the Quality field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Manufacturing/ Automotive field is a plus
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a must
- Proven track record in people management
- Demonstrated experience in working with suppliers and distributors
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, organised personality with good time-management and influencing skills
- Willingness to travel when required
What we offer:
- Personal and professional development at one of Europe´s most expanding factory
- An exciting and very dynamic work environment
- A truly international work context
- Competitive salary and bonus structure + company car
- Continuous personal and professional development
- Travel support: 100% for public transport; fuel: 9 HUF/km
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English.
When you apply you will be automatically sent to Serendi, Johnson Electric’s talent acquisition service provider.
Link megjelenítése" target="_blank">
This applicant process is intended only for direct applicants. No agency fees will be paid. Agencies must contact Patrick Plüss at E-mail cím megjelenítése for company requirements.