About the company
Our Client is a multinational real estate company. To their team in Budapest we are looking for
Senior Property Manager.
- Assuring the timely preparation of reports, annual budgets, recommending capital expenditures for the assigned commercial property portfolio.
- Monitoring each Property Managers’ properties’ operation to ensure compliance with lease conditions, budgetary goals, and Property Management Agreement requirements.
- Supervise the implementation of the Business Plan for commercial properties, and ensure that said plans meet the property owners' policies, goals, and objectives.
- Review and approve commercial property operating statements for compliance with approved budgets. Review proposed major expense variances from commercial property budgets and make recommendations to property owners. Prepare or oversee the preparation, in a timely manner, of all documentation and information required for accounting department data input and report generation.
- Monitor property related Rent Rolls, Lease Expirations, Operational Variance Reports, Delinquency Reports, and other reports required by the Management Agreements.
- Supervise the processing of all commercial property related leases, renewals, options and vendor contracts.
- Identify and implement plans to improve the asset either physically, operationally, or procedurally re the assigned commercial property portfolio.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of 2+ properties and leadership and supervision of at least one property manager, or junior property manager.
- College or university degree in Economics or Technical Management;
- More than 4 years professional experience in property management and controlling;
- Strong analytical skills, some technical knowledge;
- Fluent spoken and written English and Hungarian language knowledge;
- Highly organized and skilled with time management;
- Strong customer service/tenant relation orientation;
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills;
- Knowledge of MS Excel and ability to analyses data;
- Be adept in task prioritization, quickly defining and then acting on the key issues that require resolution
If you are interested in the position above, please send your CV in MS Word format to the e-mail address below.