Senior Project Manager - London
If you're passionate about retail, we'll make sure you and your career are well looked after. House of Fraser is one of the best known names on the high street and right now, we're looking for people who think like we do. People who live and breathe retail; people who love being surrounded by prestigious brands and people who are committed to making House of Fraser the Premium department store of choice - there's never been a better time to join us.
The Project Office team is responsible for developing and delivering initiatives that drive House of Fraser forward as a truly multi-channel business, grow sales & revenue & create a holistic and memorable experience for House of Fraser customers.
The Multi-Channel Senior Project Manager will support the multi-channel programme and is responsible for the day-to-day management of activities associated with a project management life cycle and use of project management tools.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Work with eCommerce & IT colleagues to deliver a number of cross-channel initiatives for House of Fraser
- Manage projects within the overall multi-channel programme:
- Initiate projects, identifying and analysing preliminary business needs, budget considerations, time and resource estimates and defining the project scope and objectives
- Provide direction and structure for each project, establishing clear and precise goals and objectives, timeframes and budgets
- Define project tasks, time and resource estimates and build the project plan
- Identify roles, responsibilities and accountabilities of cross functional project team members in relation to process and development requirements for specific projects
- Maintain issue logs, manage project risks and ensure mitigating actions are taken as necessary
- Control the project schedule, costs and changes and effectively deal with project problems. Escalating to the Multi-Channel Programme Manager where necessary
- Build and maintain cross-functional project team, managing the work effort and track progress against the plan
- Report progress to the Multi-Channel Programme Manager, project team and stakeholders
- Initiate post implementation reviews to ensure that lessons are learnt from each project implementation so as to feed into optimising the overall programme
- Work with Multi Channel Business Analyst to ensure that new business processes are accurately mapped and documented and the implications of these are clearly understood by stakeholders
- Work with the Multi-Channel Programme Manager to ensure effective communication of the progress of the project
- Contribute fully to the eCommerce teams overall strategy
- Manage & lead Multi-Channel Project Manager, creating a team of excellence
Project Office team, eCommerce team, HOF IT, Business Development team, Finance, Retail Marketing, Central Buying Office, Supply Chain, HR, Training & Recruitment
Suppliers, Capgemini, IT, eCommera, 3rd party contact centre, 3rd party fulfilment providers
In order to be successful in the role, we're looking for:
- Experience of project management
- Commercial and business understanding of key project drivers
- A strong track record of developing high level operational processes and measures that support business growth and operational excellence
- Proven success in change management, process and methodologies
- Leadership, communication and motivational skills
- Creative and logical in approach to problem solving
- Ability to motivate and drive disparate teams across multiple functions to deliver the multi-channel programme
- Ability to be flexible with a changing environment and responsibilities within the role
- Ability to prioritise and manage competing demands
- Skilled Microsoft Projects, Visio, Word & Excel user
- Commercially-minded influencer and natural relationship builder
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent co-ordination and organisation
We can offer all the benefits and career progression opportunities you'd expect from a large retail company. This includes a competitive salary, great incentives and bonuses, excellent staff discount, generous holiday entitlement, a good pension scheme and fantastic training and development that will help you maximise your potential!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we will be in contact with shortlisted candidates only. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Due to the fast paced nature of House Of Fraser business our vacancy close dates may be subject to change
Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />