Our client is a multinational, industry leading provider of drilling modules to the oil and gas industry. The company commissions, designs, manufactures, installs, and provides aftermarket service for a wide variety of drilling systems and equipment, supplying both integrated solutions and standalone machines.
To the office in South Norway, we are now looking for Senior Project Engineers.
- Participating in continual development of existing products and developing new solutions to streamline and optimize drilling processes.
- Design in Autodesk Inventor.
- Preparation of drawings for production.
- Preparation, coordination and control of project specific technical documentation.
- Technical clarifications to the agent/contractor /site.
- Contribute to the development of the Group's products.
- Contribute the testing of development products.
- Resource Person for other designers in construction.
- Good technical knowledge in mechatronics, especially broad experience in mechanical design Expertise in mechanical engineering disciplines;
- Ability to work independently, yet in close contact with the product manager and equipment manager
- Structured, flexible and quality conscious, positive and motivated personality, seeking continuous improvement;
- Must have good experience using 3D design tools;
- Good interpersonal skills
- Oil industry background and experience within the offshore industry or similar is an advantage;
- Good written and oral presentation skills in English;
- Must be able to work independently, but also work closely with the technical disciplines and project management.
- Willingness to move to Norway on a permanent basis.
- All-round and varied engineering assignments in a challenging project environment;
- Standard Norwegian engineering salary;
- Exiting career opportunities;
- Contract through Kelly Services Norway the first year, after that great possibility of extension or permanent employment.
- Onshore offices of Client in South Norway – Some traveling might be required.