Our multinational client is looking for an experienced professional, who would be responsible for general accounting, analysis, and reporting in the field of project and programming transactions.
- Run monthly process to transfer program assets from assets under construction.
- Generate and analyze open purchase order reports to ensure assets are recorded appropriately.
- Create program payment schedules based on contract review.
- Process monthly program amortization across all channels.
- Record and reconcile short term/long term asset and liability reclassifications.
- Perform monthly sub-ledger-to-general ledger reconciliations.
- Prepare journal entries.
- Prepare and maintain commitments and contingencies schedules.
- Process disposals for fully amortized acquired program assets.
- Prepare monthly intercompany / related party programming schedules.
- Prepare programming account summaries.
- Review program asset and liability account roll forwards and information supporting financial statement disclosures.
- Assist with ad management requests.
- Ensure that all relevant key controls are in place and functioning properly in accordance with internal policies and procedures and Sarbanes Oxley rules and regulations.
- Assist with tax inquiries.
- B.S. in Accounting/Finance
- 1-3 years relevant work experience
- Good understanding of general accounting principles, concepts and processes
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to listen actively and respond to others
- Proficient computer skills are a must (Microsoft Office, Accounting systems)
- Team player with the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships
- Attention to detail with the ability to take initiative, follow up and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Client focus
- Efficient communication skills
- Proactive approach
- Analytical mindset and ability to prioritize
- Cooperative attitude
Apply directly to Zsuzsanna Szabó, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 507
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése