Senior Product manager
Our client is a leading international telecommunication company, currently seeking for a Senior Product Manager . The goal of the job is to manage marketing and product related projects, campaigns furthermore co-ordinate and supervise the work of marketing team.
- manage marketing and product related projects allocated to the marketing function within the marketing&sales team,
- create and implement product vision, direction, and business plans through the whole lifecycle of the product,
- coordinate product developments and local introduction of new products,
- end-to-end management of marketing campaigns including marketing communication (online and offline marketing and social media),
- day-to-day contact with creative and media agencies related to campaign activities for new and existing customers,
- responsible for planning and executing targeted communications across the whole marketing mix,
- develop conceptual and evolutionary product plans that meet measurable benchmarks of customer satisfaction, identifying and assessing business opportunities,
- control of marketing budget (with regular tracking&reporting),
- gather, validate, and evaluate product/market requirements through market and customer research, competitive and product research, create regular competitor analysis,
- develop and deliver all needed materials to sales and other appropriate organizations which convey the purpose and details of the product or particular campaign, benefits to the customer and competitive comparison,
- provide training and organize campaign kick-offs to sales channels and the customer retention team on the current campaign offerings, product developments, new products&processes or any related changes,
- building effective relationships with the main external agencies and internal stakeholders, liaison with channel representatives, partners, advertising studios, printing houses,
-supervise the activity of the marketing team, developing and coaching of marketing coordinators.
- college / university degree (degree in marketing is an advantage),
- at least 4-years-experience gained in a similar field (product or campaign manager),
advantage: telecommunication experience,
- strong IT skills: MS Office (chiefly MS Excel, MS PowerPoint),
- fluent English language knowledge,
- people management skills,
- highly self-motivated, be able to work with minimal supervision,
- good performing and organizing skills, excellent decision-making skills,
- exceptional communication skills, strong ability to create relationships,
- ability to work in a team and individually,
- project management skills and experience,
- logical and systematic thinking, an initiator, result-oriented, positive mindset,
- ability to work against short deadlines and comply with the job requirements.
- opportunity to join to one of the leading international telecommunication company,
- to be the leader of an enthusiastic team,
- excellent development and growing opportunities,
- competitive salary.
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a