- Drive product strategy, roadmap, and release plan, taking into account business/product priorities and trade-offs.
- Tracking partner and acquisition opportunities
- Drive global product requirements definition, product planning and product design of new product features and enhancements.
- Develop and document feature needs and collaborate internally and externally to create value in the marketplace.
- Own the overall product architecture from a business perspective and support the definition and implementation of supporting technical architecture
- Work closely with the scientists and researchers to guide research activities, capitalize on competitive advantages from the research work
- Ensure that the company can deploy and productize the innovations successfully across their products.
- Research and understand current state of the art in the marketplace and exploit opportunities to capture thought leadership.
- Evaluate and analyze market opportunities, prepare and present business opportunities, and track and report on market and customer success.
- Serve as a key high-level representative of Data Science in discussions with large enterprise clients or large business opportunities.
- 2-3 years of experience in a product management or equivalent role preferably in building SaaS or PaaS products.
- Interest data mining, data modeling, machine learning, and analytic tools, and technologies.
- The candidate must be able to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and be able to interact with and understand technical subjects/emerging technologies and their relevance to the marketplace.
- Must be able to interact with diverse groups of technical and non-technical people.