For our client, one of the world's leading multinational banks, we are looking for a Senior Product Control Analyst who will be responsible for controlling daily profit and loss reporting, price verification and new trading activity.
Review of daily P&L's. Includes: review with traders and explanation of P&L movements to management.
- Ensure that the firm's risk portfolios are fairly valued
- Interaction with Traders, Middle Office, Risk Management and Accounting Policy on review complex transactions for pricing, reserving and control issues.
- Reconciliation between front and back office systems
- Ensure that market-leading standards are achieved through continuous development and maintenance of strong controls
- Ad-hoc projects to develop the control infrastructure and facilitate business growth.
- University/College degree in Accounting/Finance
- Excellent spoken and written English
- 4-5 yeras experience in similar field
- Strong mathematical or analytical background
- Ability to meet tight reporting and project deadlines
- Management/supervisory experience
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA is an advantage
- Outstanding growth opportunities within the international organisation
- Prestigious and successful company
- Nice and professional working environment in a centrally located office
- Competitive salary and benefits