What do we offer?
Grundfos is a global leader in advanced pump solutions and a trendsetter in water technology. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
Grundfos offers a truly global workplace, where you will be working together with colleagues, customers and suppliers across borders, oceans and time zones. You will have the opportunity to pursue a rewarding career at your home country and abroad as we are present in more than 55 countries. The core of Grundfos is Innovation. We are dedicated to bringing new perspective in our thinking and to working towards a more sustainable future that is equally beneficial to our employees, our business partners and society. Remaining strongly united in our values, - Be-think-innovate - being responsible for our actions and making a difference in our world; this defines who we are.
In 2010 the Grundfos Group decided to establish Grundfos Financial Shared Services in Budapest with the purpose of driving high quality and efficiency in the financial processes by ensuring a standardized platform and continued benchmark; while making our employees highly engaged and committed to build excellent partnerships with our stakeholders. As a financial shared service centre we already migrated around 40 companies from more than 20 countries in Europe, and we are currently extending our services to the MEA region.
Would you like to join our team and take on a challenging position at the Grundfos Financial Shared Service Centre?
GSS is looking for highly-motivated, customer service-oriented people in the following position:
Senior Process Specialist Record to Report (RtR)
What is the job about?
The RtR Senior Process Specialist executes all activities as defined in the SLAs/OLAs for RtR & AM for selected local companies with the coordination of a few junior process specialists and with the support from the Group leader reporting directly to the Group Leader RtR & AM.
- Execute all activities as defined in the SLAs/OLAs for RtR & AM for selected local companies:
- Process all regular General Ledger postings;
- Execute all relevant closing activities for RTR and AM area (monthly, quarterly, year-end)
- Execute fixed assets accounting (e.g. create and maintain asset master data);
- Support investment management process;
- Support auditors during year-end audits
- Perform internal control activities and ad hoc administrative tasks for the given deadlines
- Participate in projects to stabilize and improve process performance
- Coordinate and lead work-shadowing activities and enforce standard process splits are followed
What do you need to apply?
- University or college degree in economics or finance ( accounting)
- Advanced level of English (another European language knowledge is an advantage)
- Good accounting knowledge
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Ideally at least 1-2 year working experience in a similar position,working with GL accounting, gained at a multinational company (in Shared Service Center)
- Working knowledge with SAP FI
- Distinct flexibility and capacity to work under pressure with regard to function and time
- Sense of duty and responsibility
- Communicative, people oriented
- Willingness to acquire new skills
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- People- and value-focused organization culture
- Team-oriented, friendly work atmosphere
- Social- , team building and sport events
- Regular fruit or chocolate days
- Competitive benefit package
- Reward and recognition system to acknowledge outstanding performance
- Excellent location in the heart of Budapest
How to apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit the Grundfos career site on the link below, and apply via our electronic system.