Eaton's Cooper Bussmann Division has an opening for :
Senior Process Engineer
Location: Hungary - Győr
The Senior Process Engineer's duty is to improve operator efficiency and productivity by optimizing work stations and processes. Improve machine Overall Equipment Efficiency.
- Optimizes manual manufacturing processes by reducing cycle time.
- Creates work balance between processes.
- Owner of several manufacturing processes including continuous improvement.
- Provides problem solving support to manufacturing to assist in the identification of the root cause of all problems associated with technical data. Implement poka-yoke solutions and thus reduce quality risk and increase FTQ.
- Deskill changeover and other setup operations and thus reduce the need of expensive, skilled workers. Improves machine OEE by reducing changeover times.
- Participate in designing and coordinate implementing factory layout changes considering material flow.
- Define requirements and specifications for new equipment.
- Participate in selecting and qualifying technical suppliers and act as technical contact person.
- Support product quality improvement.
- Implement and verify manufacturing processes for new products.
- Support new product trials to ensure equipment capability for new product.
- Create and track project plans based on engineering strategy.
- Leads or actively participates in MVP and VAVE projects.
- Carries out any other duties required by his manager.
- It is essential that the incumbent has 4-5 years experience in manufacturing optimization
- Project management skills are required
- It would be advantageous to be familiar with Acad and Solidworks
- SAP experience would be distinctly advantageous
- A good understanding of REFA motion and process analysis system
- Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Ability to create, read & interpret Engineering drawings required
- Detail conscious critical
What Eaton offers:
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
- Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2014 sales of $22.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 102,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. Cooper Bussmann is part of the electrical business of Eaton. It leads in critical circuit protection, power management and electrical safety. With nearly a 100-year history of innovation, Eaton's Bussmann has set the standard for circuit protection in the global market. Eaton's Bussmann Business manufactures and markets a wide variety of fuses for the electrical and electronics industries, plus inductors for electronic applications. Eaton's Bussmann also offers engineering, training and testing services focused on downtime reduction, workplace safety and code compliance. For more information, visit Link megjelenítése