This is the perfect opportunity for talented, spirited candidates to join one of the world’s biggest multinational telecommunication companies as an Senior Problem Manager.
Our well known multinational client is a prestigious telecommunication company both in the UK and in the world. The company is providing IT and communications services to its multinational clients and government organisations in nearly 200 countries worldwide.
The role holder will work as a member of a Global Problem Management Team, with responsibility for leading investigation into Problem Management cases and ensuring that Problems are managed effectively and progressed in line with contractual obligations.
- To be responsible for in Region Problem Management
- To help drive down the overall global cost to serve while delivering best in class problem management
- To deliver problem management to agreed SLA’s as defined in contractual quality of service targets
- Working as part of a Global Team, to deliver local in Region strategy to support contractual requirements
- To manage Problem cases in a quality manner and regularly update the Problem system to reflect current progress.
- Maintain excellent customer relations, at times calling for high levels of diplomacy
- Provide regular weekly and monthly reporting on open and on-going problems and their current status
- Apply problem solving techniques to identify next steps and appropriate remedial actions
- Fluent English knowledge
- Experience in managing customer satisfaction and dissatisfaction to excellent levels
- High level network management awareness
- The ability to motivate and manage a team effectively
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience from SSC (Service Desk) environment
- Proactive, self-motivated, target driven personality
- Excellent opportunity to work for a strong, multinational company
- Attractive salary and compensation package
- Internationally oriented working environment in a strongly expanding company
- Training and development possibilities