Senior PHP Developer (m/f)
Westwing is a high-growth e-commerce business: Backed by well-known investors with over USD 100 mn. in funding and growing rapidly, we are one of the leading Home & Living verticals in Europe on a mission to provide our millions of members with stylish furniture and homewares from well-known brands they love.
To pursue our ambitious expansion strategy, we are looking for a Senior PHP Developer (m/f). As a senior developer, you will design and develop complex web applications and modules for our ecommerce platform. Furthermore you will optimize our platform for scalability during peak traffic hours. Adhering to agile SW-development methodologies you will also ensure code quality and enforce best practices by communicating and sharing them to team members.
- PHP 5 OOP, Zend Framework, Yii framework, MVC
- HTML5, CSS, Sass, jQuery, ExtJS, Ajax
- PHPUnit, PHP CodeSniffer, phpDoc, PHP Depend, PHPMD, Selenium
- REST, JSON, SOAP
- Debian, Apache, Nginx, MySQL, Memcache, Solr
- Git, SVN
- You are familiar with most of the keywords described above
- You successfully finished your academic studies in the field of computer sciences or similar
- You have several years of experience in development with PHP5 OOP (Zend Framework experience is a plus, Yii, Symfony, CakePHP and CodeIgniter are also valued)
- You are experienced with MySQL
- You are proactive, goal-oriented, reliable and a have a self-structured way of working
- You are fluent in English
- Full relocation support (Work permit, relocation bonus, Free German classes etc.)
- Everyday use of modern development tools/frameworks
- Attractive international working environment in a dynamically growing E-Commerce sector involving steep training curves and flat command structure
Please forward in absolute confidence, a full curriculum vitae and covering letter to the email address below.