One of the most significant production companies of the world is searching for an experienced payroll specialist (1 year, fixed term position).Responsibilities:
- Assist in the timely preparation of payroll related data, statistics, and other reports.
- Collect, review and analyse payroll data
- Ensure regular internal controls.
- Recommend or participate in the development of new local procedures/policies and processes related to payroll operations. For countries in scope also deeply understand the local legislations, collective agreement and regulations.
- Support Line Manager related to Global and local projects.
- Compile financial, tax and payroll reports for both internal and external purpose. Act as contact point between staff and management answering questions, providing alternatives and facilitating decision-making via ticketing system.
- Support coordination to schedule and conduct information sessions for managers and decision makers to explain payroll policies and procedures.
- University Degree (Finance, Business or similar field)
- At least two years experience in payroll or reward, preferably in service center environment
- Strong English knowledge
- MS Office knowledge
- Good analytical and communication skills
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Flexible working hours
- Home office opportunity
- Very good compensation package and benefits
- Training opportunities