Our partner is a leading information technology provider of infrastructure and enterprise application solutions.
They are seeking an Oracle DBA. As a member of this practice, the new colleague will communicate and consult with their client's business and technical personnel, blending with their IT team and working together to help identify potential problems and develop solutions. This position will focus on database expertise in both development and production support roles.
You will have experience with:
- High-Availability design and builds using technologies like Oracle RAC and GoldenGate.
- 3+ years in database administration using Oracle RDBMS.
- Database, system and application performance tuning
- Replication and Cloning Design and Solutions.
- Database upgrades and migrations
- Backup design and disaster recovery plans and execution
- A team player with excellent communication skills in english
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining high quality of deliverables
- Previous experience supporting complex projects with complicated business drivers
- A plus would be experience in also SQL Server database administration.
- Multicultural environment
- Competitive salary
- Challenging tasks
- Global team