Long term thinking has been in the foreground of MagiCom Kft's business strategy. We focus on gaining market share, and we build on the strengths of our high quality human resources. To this end, MagiCom's management committed itself to the HR development standard Investors In People, which helps us to improve our HR process planning and implementation as well as its review, to maximize its benefits for our employees. In January 2007, Magicom Kft was the first Hungarian IT company to receive the Investors in People Standard recognition.
To provide a higher level of service to our business partners, we are looking for experienced, reliable
SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER applicants.
- Designs, plans and coordinates the implementation of network technologies in support of defined requirements generated by business and growth demands
- Validate project requirements, define project scope, develop project schedules and produce detailed designs for assigned projects
- Experience in designing complex, highly available, infrastructure solutions in a large-scale, multisite, international environment
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting in an Enterprise environment with Cisco routers and Cisco and HP switches
- Must have a good working knowledge of LAN protocols; WAN interfaces and protocols including Ethernet, MPLS, IPSec VPN
- A thorough knowledge of EIGRP and a working knowledge of BGP.
- Must be familiar with Cisco wireless access points and bridges
- Willingness to occasional business travels
- Experience with F5 BigIP and LTM application switches, Checkpoint VPN-1 firewalls on the Nokia platform, Cisco PIX and ASA firewalls and Juniper ScreenOS based firewalls
- CCNP certificate
- German knowledge
-Excellent analyse skill
-Good communication skill
-Continuous improvement of working skills
-Other foreign languages are advantage
- Competitive compensation package
- Wide range of free training and exam opportunities
- Flexible working hours, home office opportunity
Location: Budapest/Budaörs (home office)