We are looking for experienced Network Engineers for our multinational partner's global IT operations.
Description of Role and Objectives This position requires experience and familiarity with Cisco routing/switching hardware and software with specialization in DC technologies along with demonstrating a firm understanding of general TCP/IP routing and switching principles.
- Perform Network support activities in the event of operational support incidents in line with global SLAs.
- To collaborate in a team dedicated to provide Network support to call centre operations which support activities are carried out remotely from the Service support centers.
- In collaboration with other Global infrastructure support teams perform 2nd and 3rd line support activities, contributing with technology partners and other 3rd party solution providers
- Execute Network related business as usual requests and improvement, development changes
- Follows company-wide change control process
- Support activities to global or regional projects for implementing new network solutions or running new release deployments
- Continuously keeping up-to-date the area related internal knowledge base and prepare required documentation, procedure definitions in order to ensure effective support work and knowledge transfer toward 1st line support organization units
- 5 years experience in Telecom network platform architectures and support including system, software platform and hardware related experience
- Experience of network/telecom operations and support in a outsource/service provider environment
- Experience of complex problem analysis with global networks
- Experience in next generation network technologies, cloud computing, Virtualization, content distribution network is an advantage
- Defining and driving deployment of network infrastructure management tooling
- Driving network penetration testing and mitigation activities with IT operations
- Demonstrated support expert level knowledge of network technologies through achievement of at least CCNP R&S, CCNP Security, CCDP or any of the Cisco CCIE and similar level of professional certifications.
- Deep LAN/WAN technologies skills
- FW, IPS, AAA and advanced network security skills
- Advanced Layer 2/3 & security related troubleshooting skills
- DC environments, server access technologies, FCoE, SAN, virtual switching, VM integration skills is an advantage
- CCNP Data center certification
- Demonstrated knowledge of service framework such as ITIL
- Design level understanding of security including PCI-DSS, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, two factor authentications, ISO 27001/2/3 as it relates to network security.