The mission of our client is to promote policies that will improve the economic and social well-being of people around the world. It provides a forum in which governments can work together to share experiences and seek solutions to common problems. They work with governments to understand what drives economic, social and environmental change.
The opening is for a Senior .NET back-end developer who will develop and maintain distributed statistical applications including ASP.NET, .NET 4.0 and SQL Store Procedure and report to the stakeholders.
• University degree or higher, preferably in an area of Computer Science or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in systems analysis and programming
• Good skills in the use of management systems, databases, object oriented design, programming and testing techniques
• .Net responsive web development is required to fullfill this position (AJAX, HTML5 and webkit, in addition to .Net)
• Able to design, develop, integrate, test and document application modules to meet
functional and technical specifications approved by the Customer
• Experience in Agile develpoment incl. Continuous Integration
• Very good interpersonal and communication skills in English to work with globally distributed peers
• Well performing person can be a Lead Architect by time
• Get work experience with the latest MS technologies
• Market competitive compensation package
• Global and diverse working environment
• Opportunity to work occasionally onsite with the customer in Paris