Senior .NET architect
Budapest and France (Paris)
Mobility is required for the first 6 months, working at customer (Paris) site!
Purpose of the job:
The Senior .NET Web Architect and Technical Lead will report directly to the Project Manager of Engagements and will be responsible for the development and delivery of Analytical and Statistic software implementations and custom web applications from concept to completion.
In this small but growing department, there will be a lot of opportunities to contribute, while making a difference on dynamic applications for the Web. A lot of these projects are public facing websites that our visited by millions of users. You will have an opportunity to participate in all pieces of the development life cycle. As we expand our team, you will have a major impact on shaping the group in terms of guidelines, processes and best practices.
This is a hands-on .NET architecting and development position with additional responsibilities in team management. Please only apply if you are still interested in coding.
- Development in .NET 3.5 and higher Framework (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET)
- Microsoft Visual Studio (including debugging and performance testing in Team Foundation Server)
- IIS / Hosting Environments
- Web Services
- Development in T-SQL langauage
- Stored procedure programing
- SQL Server 2008 and higher
- Development with AJAX, Jquery, HTML 5 and Web kit task
- Hands-on participation in the design, development, and performance testing of web applications using Microsoft Technologies based on agreed schedules and established best practices.
- Train and mentor local developers in best practices for Web-based development.
- In-depth and varied professional experience including hands-on application architecture experience with .NET Frameworks and object-oriented and iterative development methodologies.
- Expert in .NET development, using C#
- Ability to translate visual design mockups and wireframes into HTML markup and CSS
- Database Tools & Modeling (SQL Server Management)
- Has a good understanding of RESTful architectures and Web Services (WCF, Web API).
- Strong Object Oriented Analysis and Design Skills/background
- Experience with best practices including Pair Programming, Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development, Mocking Frameworks, Dependency Injection, IoC, Object Relational Mapping and Design Patterns
- Commitment to solid levels of unit and integration testing.
- French language knowledge
- MS Reporting Services knowledge
- Microsoft Certification
- Statistical analitics knowledge
What our Client offers:
- Competitive compensation package