The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional
Senior Middleware Expert (Oracle)
who will be responsible for developing and maintaining the IT middleware infrastructure of the company.
• As a devops professional in 80 percent of your time you will do operations and in 20 percent development.
• Support the IT operations team and IT processes.
• Maintain business continuity on operated systems.
• Create reports on your activities to the Infrastructure Manager.
• Support local strategies based on global concepts.
• Ensure redundancy on middleware systems.
• Implement and deploy new solutions.
• Propose the use of new technologies.
• Daily maintenance and documentation of the IT middleware infrastructure.
• Implement internal and external development requirements.
• 3+ years of experience in Oracle databases and Weblogic servers.
• Experience in the administration of Oracle Business Transaction Monitoring.
• Knowledge of client-server architecture.
• Experience in the administration of Oracle Access Management.
• Experience in configuring and operating Oracle Service Bus.
• Experience in the administration of Oracle Http Server.
• Experience in the administration of Oracle Internet directory.
• Experience in configuring and operating Oracle Enterprise Monitoring.
• Knowledge of Proxy Servers.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strategic thinking, standalone problem solving capabilities.
• Proactive thinking.
• Budapest, Hungary.