Our client is a multinational, industry leading provider of drilling modules to the oil and gas industry. The company commissions, designs, manufactures, installs, and provides aftermarket service for a wide variety of drilling systems and equipment.
To the office in South Norway, we are now looking for Senior Mechanical Engineers.
- Performing design using Autodesk Autocad / Inventor according to guidelines.
- Preparation, coordination and control of project specific technical documentation.
- Preparation of complete drawings for production.
- Providing technical clarifications to the agent, subcontractor and site.
- Serve as Mechanical Manager in ongoing projects.
- Supervision of suppliers and partners internally and externally.
- Experienced designer who can fill the role of mechanical department responsible for the products.
- Expertise in mechanical engineering disciplines.
- Ability to work independently, yet in close contact with the product manager and equipment manager
- Structured, flexible and quality conscious, positive and motivated personality;
- Experience of Autocad and Autodesk Inventor would be advantageous;
- Oil industry background and experience within the offshore industry or similar is an advantage;
- Good written and oral presentation skills in English;
- must be able to work independently, but also work closely with the technical disciplines and project management.
- Willingness to move to Norway on a permanent basis;
- All-round and varied engineering assignments in a challenging project environment;
- Standard Norwegian engineering salary;
- Exiting career opportunities;
- Contract through Kelly Services Norway the first year, after that great possibility of extension or permanent employment.
- Onshore offices of Client in South Norway – Some traveling in connection with the fabrication and testing will be required.